What is an ADD-ON unit? An ADD-ON unit joins to a starter unit, using one of the upright posts on the starter unit. For example if you have a row of 4 units, you need 1 starter unit and 3 ADD-ON units.
- 2.0m (height) x 2.0m (width) x 60cm (deep)
- Warehouse Racking Metal Shelving 800kg capacity
- Holds weight up to 200kg per shelf
- Height of shelves can be easily adjusted
- Extra safety secured with safety pins and foot plate to be bolted to floor.
- 2 years warranty
- Can be extended by purchasing ADD-ON Unit
- Easy to assemble
- Colour blue and orange
- Versatile storage system for non palletised goods
- Can be constructed for heavy duty operations or for light duty applications
- Racks are supplied flat packed for easy transport.
|Load per tier (kg)||200|
|Load per bay (kg)||800|