This add-on unit is half span, and only 1 meter long. All of the heavy duty shelving are 2m long, this add-on is used to utilise the last meter if you have an odd number measurement.
It can not be used by its own.
An ADD-ON unit joins to a starter unit, using one of the upright posts on the starter unit. For example if you have a row of 4 units, you need 1 starter unit and 3 ADD-ON units.
- 2.0m (height) x 2.0m (width) x 60cm (deep)
- Holds weight up to 300kg per shelf
- Height of shelves can be easily adjusted
- Extra safety secured with safety pins and foot plate to be bolted to floor.
- 2 years warranty
- Easy to assemble
- Colour blue and orange
- Versatile storage system for non palletised goods
- Can be constructed for heavy duty operations or for light duty applications
- Racks are supplied flat packed for easy transport.
|Load per tier (kg)||300|
|Load per bay (kg)||1200|
|Total load capacity (kg)||1200|